- Expedition to climb Bolivia's highest peak this summer, still some places available! RT please! Full details on bit.ly/mwltd 3 months ago
- Sad news from Nepal for the 2nd time in a week.Tough for everyone, and I'm thinking of all the great people at @BLGCofficial, keep smiling. 7 months ago
- Well done to everyone running the Ultra trail last weekend.I drove a support vehicle-makes me want to run it even less! http://t.co/NUAhpn0b 8 months ago
- Great day yesterday on the Dent Blanche S Ridge. Thanks Peter & Tom! chamconditions.blogspot.fr/2012/08/dent-b… 8 months ago
- Is it just me or is this hilarious!!?Not sure what sort of simpleton the Olympic committee were expecting at the games! http://t.co/zsVcp0vR 9 months ago
- Where has spring gone?!?!
- Majestic Morocco and an amazing alpine winter.
- Lots of snow and a new video blog
- Scotland, France, Italy and Blackburn!
- Tent Peak & Naya Kanga, Nepal.
- Off to Nepal
- Grandes Jorasses & talk at Institut Internationale de Lancy
- Rockboot Review & plenty of climbing
- Lungser Kangri, Ladakh, India.
- India Bound